Palasaraku.com is the online retail grocery store.
In using the Palasaraku.com shopping service, You (The User) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below.
Palasaraku.com reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time. We also request the customer to go through Return and Refund policies carefully and be aware of them. Also we strongly urge you to print a copy of the below mentioned terms and conditions for any future reference:
- Palasaraku.com will try to deliver the products as per the specifications given on the Invoice order form by the user. Should the same be not available for whatever reasons, Palasaraku.com shall make delivery of the balance items. Any such action shall not be deemed as bad-delivery.
- Palasaraku.com will deliver the Product ordered through us in good condition.
- We shall start to process the order once you place the order successfully with us. To ensure proper and secure deliveries, we need at least 24 hrs time from the time of order placement. Should the delivery get delayed beyond this/committed date/time, we shall inform the same to you on phone/sms/email.
- When you opt Cash On Delivery we always try make a confirmation about the order over phone before delivery. Exact amount of Cash will be collected when the order is delivered.
- Every care shall be taken to deliver the goods to the intended recipient. But Palasaraku.com shall not be held responsible for any wrong delivery of the product based on the address given by the customer or if any person imposes to be the actual recipient and takes delivery of goods at the delivery address given.
- All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice by Palasaraku.com.
- Palasaraku.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or Out of Stock status. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been levied. In the event the payment has been processed by Palasaraku.com the same shall be credited to your Palasaraku account and duly notified to you by email.
- Any request for cancellations of orders once duly placed on the site must be made within 4 hours of placing the order. Cancellation requests made after 2 hours shall not be entertained.
- The product/services provided on this site are without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied and Palasaraku.com disclaims all or any of them to the fullest extent. Any warranties or After Sale Services if any offered by the Manufacturers/Vendors on any product shall be serviced directly by such Manufacturer/Vendor and Palasaraku.com shall not be under any obligation to ensure compliance or handle complaints.
- That you will use the services provided by the Site, its affiliates/ business partners/franchisees , for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using and transacting on the Site.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. Palasaraku.com reserves the right to independently confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found to be at difference from provided to us at the time of registration or at any other instance thereafter, either wholly or partly, Palasaraku.com at its sole discretion reserves the right to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- It is expressly understood by you that you are accessing the services available on/of this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
- You shall not use the Site for disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material. Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense or results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- You shall not use the Site for: i). Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems. ii) Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site. iii) Breaching any applicable laws, Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site. iv) Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- All logos/symbols/product designs/claims of/on any product and/or services displayed/appearing on this site either thru the product displays and/or otherwise are the legal properties of the respective companies. Palasaraku.com does not claim to possess/own/have any legal rights for the same.
- Product images, product colors and product packaging shown on the website are for illustrative purposes only. The actual product delivered may appear to be different from those illustrated on the site. This may happen due to changes made by the respective manufacturing companies for their respective companies. It may also happen due to different color reproduction capability of display media like computer monitors or mobile phone screens. These changes/ variations are outside the control of Palasaraku.com and Palasaraku.com makes no promise/commitment to deliver the product exactly as that appearing on the site at the time of order placement. As a matter of practice, we shall keep our website updated to reflect the newest product packaging. Palasaraku is ,however, committed to deliver the same/similar product by product definition as ordered by the customer on the site.
- The Courts at Vellore shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.